Monday, July 27, 2009

Smiles

Hayden and I spent a few days in Spokane recently to celebrate his auntie Jaci's bday. We had a great time. I was able to actually spend some alone time with my sister as well to do some much needed birthday shopping. Hayden is getting so big, he is much more animated and loves to "talk" while kicking around on his blanket. Plus he smiles all the time now and recognizes voices which is fun to see. We have our 2 month check up this week so we'll be able to see how big he is actually getting at this point!


After our trip to Spokane we headed home for Boat Race weekend. Lampson always has events lined up for each day and Michael is always really involved. My mom helped us out so Michael and I could enjoy our first date night at Bill's party that Friday night. It was a little weird being away from the little one just the two of us for a change...I only called home once! Saturday was spent relaxing while Michael was at the Lampson Golf Tournament. Hayden and I joined him for the tournament dinner that evening at the country club and I think Hayden was a big hit, plus he did really well around all the people- including our friend Michele Colter who stole him for awhile to show him off to everyone. The boys enjoyed their first golf function together and I know Michael can hardly wait until Hayden gets some sticks of his own to start playing around with!







2 comments:

  1. I love the new pictures! He is so sweet. How are you???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new pics too! I cannot believe how fast time seems to be flying by! I also love that Laurie is checking in on you! You have such great friends over there! Miss you and my little H!

    ReplyDelete